Monday, December 5, 2011

Worthy of Sacrifice

   All throughout history there are stories of people dying for others or a certain cause.  Many of our legends or fairy tales are about a certain person laying down his or her life for another.  That person would be considered a hero in my definition.
    I believe that a scenario of when I would lay down my life would be if someone who is unable to defend themselves and is in danger.  As in a woman or a child.  I would lay down my life for any of my family members and actually any defenseless person.  If someone was in danger of getting injured or being attacked i would step into action.  It is easy to say this now, but would it be in the actual situation.  I would also with out question lay my life down for Christ and the spreading of his word.

2 comments:

  1. Good thoughts, Roger. Try to develop a little more. These are mini-essays - and should have 2 SFT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, totally forgot about the Smiley Face Tricks.
    Whoops.

    ReplyDelete