Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spiritual Emphasis

Truth Project Reflection
Roger Erdvig
Mrs. Landry/ Bible
3/25/11

I really enjoyed this past week of working through the Truth Project. Before this week I have watched it with my family, a little every morning. It was good to watch it a second time and to pick out new things and to reinforce the truths that I had learned before. I do think that cramming it into one week was a little to much to handle. It made me very tired and weary.
My favorite two tours, which have been so since when I first watched it, are Science and History. It is so amazing to me to see how you can see God's handy work in the smallest things. In History we can see how He laid the framework and has His fingerprint in all the laws and governments.
Because we were made in His likeness we can't help but to do things that are aligned with God. But there are also times when man's desire for power and stubbornness get in the way and go against His will. It is disappointing to see how far our nation is straying from God and Is a challenge for our generation to take up the fight of turning it back.
Over all my favorite parts were the small group discussions and Thursday night prayer. I felt that the small groups were most productive because you didn't have all of the big argument people all together. I felt that more people contributed in the smaller groups.   

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Roger. I always get something new every time I watch it. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete