Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blog #2

     "Was there ever a time in your life when something went differently then what you had planned? Was it for the better or was it for the worse?"

      This summer I worked at the school doing maintenance things and working with the janitors.  At first I didn't have an idea of what I wanted to save up for, but towards the end of the summer I came up with an idea.  I would save up for a Mac computer for school and also my movie making.  I usually would use my sister's laptop, but it was about time I got my own computer so I wouldn't bog her's down with all my videos.
      In the beginning of September I was ready to purchase the computer.  I had decided to get a desktop instead of a laptop.  My dad and I sat down to order it and we were all set when my mom brought up the idea that a wait another month to let the idea settle.  I was so mad at her for interfering and ruining my plans.  Of course dad then agreed with her and the purchasing of the computer was postponed.
      During that month I really did a lot of thinking about if I really wanted a desktop.  After thinking about it I decided that it would actually be better to get a laptop.  Because of portable reasons.
      So thanks to mom I have a MacBook Pro laptop instead of an iMac desktop.  You can definitely say that this situation turned out for the better.

1 comment:

  1. Good perspective and a good lesson! Glad it all worked out for you! :)

    ReplyDelete