Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Dream/Goal: Blog #1

          Ever since I was little I have had dreams of what I wanted to be when I grew up.  A few of the jobs I remember are park ranger, policeman, air force pilot, and my most recent is a veterinarian.  But now that I am older and getting closer to college, I have really started to contemplate what I want to do with my life.  Over the summer I worked a couple times 
 with my grandpa, who owns a carpentry business.  I have found myself to really enjoy the trade and my grandpa wants me eventually to take over the family business.  Over the summer I also made a couple movies with my brother and friend.  Filming and editing has always been what I love to do.  
           Now for my dream.  My dream is to go to college for business and videoing/editing.  I will then work with my grandpa and do filming on the side for churches and small companies.  And then maybe someday I will  become the owner of Four Square Construction.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan! I am sure that God will lead you step by step!

    ReplyDelete